- Return original icon
- Changed home view
- Bug fixes
- Works with localization
Looking for awesome wallpapers for your iPhone? Get them here! We have over 100k super HD and 4K images that are especially made to look stunning on iPhone screens, no matter what type of iPhone you have. It’s also updated every day so you will always have fresh image to spice up your phone. Looking for cool sport car images? We have them. We also have abstract, cute, girly, animal, landscape, and other amazing pictures to use as your wallpapers & screensavers.
iPhone has the best screens with Retina display and super HD resolution. That’s why you need special wallpapers to go with it. Images with low resolutions will make your phone looks awful. Therefore, always find the best apps that provide the highest quality images and photos that you can use for Home Screen, Lock Screen, and Screensavers! If you want your phone to stand out from the crowd, download HD 4K Wallpaper for iPhone!
=== FEATURES OF HD 4K WALLPAPERS FOR IPHONE: ===
● Access over 100k images including Super HD & 4K resolution pictures.
● Use these images for wallpaper, lock screen, home screen, & screensavers.
● Browse by Categories
● Support iOS 12 and every iPhone model
● Fresh new images daily
● Simple to use.
● Perfect for everyone with various categories to choose from.
Although our app is FREE, we have in-app subscription fee for premium content to keep this app going. Please read our Subscription Pricing and Terms below to learn more about our fee and terms.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
For unlocking all features and content, Premium Membership offers three auto-renewable subscription options: $2.99 weekly, $8.99 monthly or $21.99 annually.
End of subscription renewal:
- This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- October 28, 2019 Initial release
- November 05, 2019 New version 1.1
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.3
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.4
- December 31, 2019 New version 1.5
- January 14, 2020 New version 1.6
- January 28, 2020 New version 1.7.1