More fixes inbound!
- Fixed Coins not saving if you switch from Hardcore to Classic playing Level Select
- Fixed ranking scores sending wrong scores if you switch from Hardcore to Classic playing Level Select
- Fixed claiming hardcore ranking VIP causes diamonds to not be redeemed
- Fixed themes not updating when leveling up VIP
- Fixed VIP themes still charging diamonds when it should be free for VIPs
- Fixed campfire not working for certain players with revive timer bug
- Added reconnect to servers for post score with low connection
- Added Battery saver (wip)
OneBit Adventure is an action-packed retro roguelike game where you explore a dangerous world as you continue to evolve and develop against rogue enemies. Your primary focus in OneBit Adventure is to survive. There are a plethora of different enemy types you will engage and you will have to use all your skills to stop them.
-- Multiple Character Classes--
In OneBit Adventure, you can be a warrior, blood knight, wizard, necromancer and pyromancer. Each character has its own unique play style, stats, abilities and weakness. You will need to do everything in your power to grow your character and build the ultimate class.
-- How to Play --
The way you play is by moving your character with the arrows found at the bottom right of the screen. Attack enemies by bumping into them and constantly moving that direction. You can also acquire coins to stock up on healing items and explore the world filled with delicious loot and dungeons.
-- Leveling up --
Since OneBit Adventure is RPG at its core, you will earn experience every time you eliminate an enemy. You do have a limited amount of life displayed in the bottom left side of the screen, if your life reaches 0, its game over. Once you reach a new level, you will acquire skill points that can be used on unique skills. These differ for every character class where some increase magic powers while others increase critical chance.
-- Manage your inventory --
As you play OneBit Adventure, you will acquire all kinds of items during your trips. Every item’s power is explained in the inventory. Some items will restore HP, others restore mana or give you temporary boosts. If you find yourself low on life or mana, you can stop at any given time and come here to replenish. Enemies move as you move in this pixel turn-based roguelike game.
If you like RPGs and want to play a fun RPG on mobile, then you should consider OneBit Adventure right now. Stay away from the bottom of the screen and move onward to amazing adventures, all while trying to survive the creatures ahead.
• Immersive world
• Numerous classes to choose from
• Improve your character’s skills
• Engage in amazing battles
- November 26, 2019 Initial release
- December 03, 2019 New version v1.1.23
- December 10, 2019 New version v1.1.25