- Minor UI tweaks
- Fixed an issue that made levels Celtic and Witchcraft unplayable on some devices
- 21 new languages now available
> If you encounter any update issue please contact [email protected]
A CAPTIVATING ATMOSPHERE
Welcome to the psychedelic world of Vectronom: experience waves of color and a pulsing geometric path that changes with the beat... All set to a hypnotic electronic soundtrack. There’s only one thing to do: turn up the volume and go with the flow. UNTZ! UNTZ! UNTZ!
SOLVE PUZZLES AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
Find your path through an ever-changing world, keeping the rhythm with every move you make. Think it sounds easy? The highly intuitive and addictive gameplay will keep you moving through daunting challenges... But how long will you last when the challenges get trickier and trickier? Better play to find out!
Co-produced and published by ARTE, Vectronom is the first video game from independent studio Ludopium. The prototype was developed in the Franco-German accelerator program Spielfabrique. The game has already won several awards, including “Best Game” at the Indie Arena Booth at Gamescom 2018 and GDC’s “Best in Play” 2019.
• A challenging single player campaign
• Each level features original electronic soundtrack and a colorful, dynamic art style
• Regular updates based on curated User Generated Content
- October 09, 2019 Initial release
- October 17, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- October 17, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- November 11, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- December 30, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 06, 2020 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.0.6
- July 14, 2020 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- August 05, 2021 New version 1.1.0
- August 05, 2021 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99