• Improved layout and design for a smoother experience
• New home page to view and monitor the status of your paired appliances
• Notifications are now more easily accessible in the redesigned bottom navigation bar
• New Spotlight section for convection cooking
• Addition of the new Sharp Convection Microwave Drawer cooking features and functionality
• Ability to adjust oven settings like Sound and Easy-Wave Open directly from the app
• View your app’s email account registration information
• Give your smart appliance a custom nickname
• Customize how you want to receive notifications and pop-up reminders
• Newly added cook modes like Toast and Speed Cook available for use with the convection microwave drawer
• Save & rename up to 30 of your most used manual cook settings to your favorites
• Access demo mode to discover what our connected appliances offer or show off to your friends
The Sharp Kitchen app makes operating your Sharp Microwave Drawer or Sharp Convection Microwave Drawer easier than ever. Unlock the WiFi enabled features of your Microwave Drawer by connecting to your home network to enable remote control operation of common features, send cook commands to the oven and receive push notifications to your mobile device. Use the Sharp Kitchen app to access all Smart Cook settings for microwave and convection cooking, as well as manual cooking control. Save your favorite and most used menu items to the Favorites section to save you time. The Sharp Kitchen app also keeps you connected with our Spotlight section – your source for Helpful Hints, Inspired Innovations, and new content from our vibrant, online community at Simply Better Living (sbl.sharpusa.com).
- Remote Control: Easily send a cook command to your microwave drawer with Sharp Kitchen.
- Easy Open: Press the Open Drawer button to access the inside of your microwave without touching the oven control panel.
- Favorites: Access your most used menu items by saving them as a “favorite”, saving you time and effort.
- Push Notifications: The app lets you know your cook cycle has been completed by sending a notification to you phone, so you can spend more time with your family, not in the kitchen.
- October 29, 2019 Initial release
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.1.0