- Fixed an issue resulting in infinite loading cycles for map updates
- Added a button in the user profile to switch between miles and km
- Added the total kilometers of open trails
- Added +/- buttons for easy zooming in and out on the map
- Added a Facebook login integration for user profiles
Out exploring on your snowmobile? Take your own mobile trail assistant for the ride!
****NEW FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON****
- Zoom your map closer than before for better precision while you are on the move
- Pick out which zones you wish to download in high definition for a better control on app size
- Customize your app account with a photo and a custom name
- Select which of your friends you wish to see on the map (they have to accept sharing their location with you beforehand)
- Numerous performance and user interface improvements
The Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC) brings an enhanced version of its web application to your pockets, making for a better riding experience than ever. Working both with and WITHOUT mobile data coverage, you will be able to enjoy the app’s functionalities no matter where you are on the trails.
This app gives you access to the following *OFFLINE* features, anywhere, anytime, even in areas without cell coverage:
- See your location on the map through your phone’s GPS signal
- View nearby restaurants, gas stations, hotels, parking, and other services
- Access the trails conditions as per the last data connection available
- See the distance between you and a specific point
- Easily access a list of curated snow tours
- Quickly save and load itineraries
Getting back to a zone with mobile coverage? Enjoy these additional *ONLINE* features :
- Keep an eye on updated trail statuses for the best riding experience
- Easily meet with friends by sharing your position with each other (no one else can see your location)
- Plan out an itinerary and share it with your group
Welcome to the Go Snowmobiling Ontario 2019-2020! mobile experience and enjoy the ride!
- Continued use of the GPS and location sharing running in the background can significantly increase battery consumption. It is recommended to toggle it off when not needed to improve autonomy.
- **This purchase allows you to access up-to-date OFSC trail information for the 2019-2020 winter season. A new purchase will be required for the 2020-2021 season.**
- December 02, 2019 Initial release
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.0.5