Meridian 157: Prologue is a point and click puzzle game focused on engaging puzzles, immersive visuals and an exciting storyline. It is the first part of the Meridian 157 series, where you play as detective David Zander investigating a mysterious weather anomaly in the northern Pacific Ocean. Use your wits to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles to find a way deeper into the island in order to uncover the mystery behind the 157th meridian!
• Elegant and eerie graphics with atmospheric sound effects and animations
• Lots of challenging and fun puzzles, perfect for all audiences
• Immersive ambient music tracks
• First part of an exciting storyline
• Completely free and no ads
• Available in both English and French
- July 09, 2019 Initial release