New in SDS-x 1.0.1:
- Update SDKs for iOS 14
- Increase default buffer size so fewer users hear crackling on first launch
SDS-x is the easiest way to play drum samples live!
SDS-x is a "nine pads" style drum module that lets you easily use samples alongside your drum kit. There is no more need to buy expensive hardware or waste time menu diving!
- SDS-x comes fully loaded with over 100 samples, each thoughtfully recorded and edited by Simple Drum Samples
- Import your own sounds from the Files app to expand your sample library
- Compatible file types: wav, mp3, aiff, and caf
- SDS-x has nine pads, each with two sample layers
- Custom name and color for each pad
- Control over sample pitch and level
- Per pad controls for: pan, FX send, trigger mode, sample loop, mono/poly, mute group
- Trigger modes: one-shot, gate, toggle
- Velocity sensitivity option and controls
- Four FX types: delay and reverb (send), high pass and low pass filters (master)
- Control pad levels and effects sends with the in-app mixer
- Pads can be triggered with MIDI, so you can plug in a pad controller and play with sticks!
- Full screen pads mode for improved experience on smaller devices
- Hard pan option for metronome to run click and samples to FOH on separate channels
- Use one of the 20 (and counting!) factory kits or easily make your own
- Drag and drop samples from your in-app library onto a pad to load the sample
- Intuitive XY pad for controlling FX parameters
- Double tap and long press actions for most controls to speed up workflow
- Share user kits via AirDrop, iMessage, and more
- Audiobus 3 and IAA compatible. Play or sequence SDS-x alongside your other music apps!
- Includes a simple metronome with tap tempo
- December 10, 2019 Initial release
- December 17, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $12.99
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.0.1
- October 23, 2020 Price decrease: $12.99 -> $7.99
- August 06, 2021 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99