What's new in this version:
- Bug fixes , UI improvements.
textIt, an OCT (Optical Character Recognition), is an application that allows you to convert any image into text.
textIt offers two different scanning options.
Standard mode; Supports Latin alphabet languages, features digital text scanning and Single-Page PDF sharing. It is completely free to use.
Premium mode; offers handwriting scanning, support for 59 languages, and Multi-Page PDF sharing. And unlike other apps, it doesn't require a subscription, so you can purchase as many scans as you need and benefit from Premium features.
Share your documents instantly by converting them to PDF (Document) format.
You can edit your scanned documents without the need for internet, and save or share them instantly in PDF format with the pictures you take.
Scan everything you need with textIt, don't waste time;
- Identities, business documents, agreements, contracts, letters, receipts, invoices, etc.
- Your paper notes
- Articles and book pages
- Editing the contents of documents you scan
- Easily scan your photos from gallery or camera
- Saving scanned photos to your gallery
- Premium feature to share as many PDF conversion as you want
- Use the premium feature to scan smoother, more precise and precise handwriting
- Recognizing different alphabets using the Premium feature
- July 12, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.1
- August 29, 2019 New version 2.0
- September 11, 2019 New version 2.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.2