Thanks for all the feedback – keep it coming! New in 1.0.2:
- By popular request, added a setting to turn off vibration on start of turn.
- Made the game stay connected to the Series Setup lobby a bit longer if you switch to another app (e.g. Discord).
- Fixed a couple crashes when the game was in the background, especially on iOS 12.
- Fix the "Ghost" achievement not registering in some cases.
Two Spies is a turn-based spy training program where you face off against a friend in Cold War Europe. Sneak to gain cover, control cities' informants to capture areas of the map, deduce your target's location – or trick them into revealing it – and strike to win the round.
- Board-game style maps
- Play on local wireless, "pass and play", or internet play against a friend
- Training bot helps you learn the ropes
- Realtime turn-based gameplay
- Based on a lost cold war spy training program
- Trick your friend by doing what they least expect
- No consumable in app purchases
- December 12, 2019 Initial release
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- January 06, 2020 New version 1.0.2