- Bug fixes
Please rate us on the App Store == It‘s very quick and will help us improve this app to provide you with better features and services.
Mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to any device with a web browser. Share your screen on any Smart TV, Gaming Console, PC, Laptop, Smartphone or Tablet.
The Screen Mirroring App can connect to any browser and cast your iPhone or iPad screen with zero delay in HD quality.
It's the easiest and most versatile screen sharing tool. Share your photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations and documents with your friends and family
* Supported devices: Any device with an integrated web browser, e.g. Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV, Hisense TV, Philips TV, Hitachi TV, Grundig TV, TCL TV
* Your iPhone/iPad and your web browser device must be connected to the same wifi. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (0 seconds) when you have good wifi network conditions
* You don't need a companion App on your TV or Receiving device
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* Sound is not yet support yet, but we are working on it
* For support or feedback, please contact us via e-mail to [email protected]
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
This app is brought to you by the developers of Video & TV Cast, the #1 video casting app in the world with more than 100.000.000 downloads across all platforms and devices.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with any of the trademarks mentioned here.
- January 28, 2020 Initial release
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.3