Two new maps!
Guardian's Rest brings powerful heroes back to the field of battle, and the Grim Wastelands teaches the meaning of noble sacrifice.
Plus bug fixes, balance changes, and improved disconnect detection.
Secure your stronghold, prepare your army, and battle to victory in this fun, fast-paced real time strategy game from the makers of Bloons TD.
Whether playing as the fast, well-armored Humans or the fierce, heavy-hitting Orcs, each game plays differently as you choose how to manage your focus and your resources before launching the perfect attack to crush your opponent! Learn all aspects of the game by playing a range of AI styles and difficulties in fully offline Single Player mode, or jump right in and challenge your skills in to head-to-head Multiplayer mode, against friends or global players via Game Center.
Explore these awesome features:
* Head-to-head online and Bluetooth multiplayer
* Fully offline vs. AI single player mode with 4 difficulties and multiple AI play styles
* Innovative player-enhanced tactical play - select an area on the battlefield to harvest resources faster, heal your troops, or crush the enemy!
* 20 powerful troop types, including Beserkers, Marksmen, Knights, Warlocks, and Siege Trolls
* Three powerful stronghold upgrades, enabling advanced troops and better defenses
* 5 distinct battlefields, each with their own control points and resource limits
* 38 achievements to earn and show your skill
* Dynamic original music that reacts to the pitch of battle!
* Colorful visuals and playful animation appeal to the whole family
It's time to assemble your army, plan your strategy, and become a Red Reign champion!
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
* You must sign in to Game Center to access Multiplayer mode. Once signed in, you can play Nearby players offline. You must be online to play Multiplayer against any other players who are not Nearby.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
* We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at [email protected] If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about and you are old enough to have an account on these services, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
* Ninja Kiwi does not pay influencers but we love working with and promoting YouTube and Twitch channel creators who genuinely enjoy playing our games. If you are old enough to have an account on these services and not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at [email protected]
- October 15, 2019 Initial release
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.1
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.2