Fix Fitbit authorization bug, and add Fitbit setup information to settings.
HeartSteps is a study conducted by Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute. The goal of the study is to help participants be more active, and understand what interventions help decrease sedentary behavior.
This application has intervention components such as:
Contextually tailored push notifications
Activity planning aids
Resource material to provide motivation
- May 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- September 23, 2019 New version 2.1.0
- October 21, 2019 New version 2.1.3