High Quality Sleep Sounds.
Soothing Sleep Sounds is on of the best app for calm, relaxation and deep sleep with thousands of relaxing sounds. Get control over insomnia and get rid of stress, anxiety with relaxing melodies. You can create your own mix of relaxing sounds using mixture feature. Create a mix of nature sound, ocean waves, forest sound, rain sound, white noise and much more.
Relaxing visual effects refresh your brain and soul. Stunning video effects with synchronized music gives instant calm and melts your stress.
Bedtime sleep stories with soothing sounds and relaxing music help you to fall in natural sleep.
Breathing exercises will help you relax and fall in sleep. It will help you to control over your breathing process by Breathing In, Hold Breathing and then Breath Out. This exercise helps you to relax.
You can create customize soothing sounds by combining and mixing different kind of sounds. You can mix sounds like.
Rain on Roof.
Rain on Umbrella.
Soothing Sound Effects for Sleeping Features:
Relaxing visual effects with Music.
Sleep Stories with Soothing Voice.
Customise Mixture Sounds.
Get rid of insomnia.
Bed Time Anxiety.
There are three subscription options you can choose from: weekly, monthly and yearly. All three subscription offer the same perks, but renew after a different period of time. The weekly subscription renews every seven days, the monthly every thirty days, and the yearly every 365 days.
- Subscriptions are from $3.49 USD weekly, $5.99 USD monthly and $39.99 USD annually*
- You will get 3 Days Free Trial, Then you will be automatically charged $3.49 Weekly when 3 days free trial period end
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account.
This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- April 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.1
- June 21, 2019 New version 1.2
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.4
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.5
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.6