Fixed problem on level 9-X where some tiles were not being displayed.
A Dance of Fire and Ice is a strict one-button rhythm game. Keep your focus as you guide two orbiting planets down a path without breaking their perfect equilibrium.
It's pretty hard to describe, but you should play the free online version on a desktop computer first if you are not sure if you would enjoy this game!
- More than 10 worlds, each introducing new shapes and rhythms. What do triangles, octagons or squares sound like? Each world starts with small tutorial stages and ends with a final test.
- Post-game challenges: Speed Trials for each world and a blisteringly fast bonus level for the brave.
- Calibration options: auto-calibration and manual calibration. This is a precise rhythm game, so use your ears more than your eyes when playing.
- Play new levels for free: more levels will be added over the coming months.
WARNING: This is a hard rhythm game. Not in the sense of note-spamming - for the most part all you have to do is keep a consistent beat - but this is a good test of whether you would be a good drummer. Keeping a beat is not very easy, and then weird breakbeats are added on top of that, so don't worry if you find it difficult!
- April 23, 2019 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.1.2
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.3.6
- September 05, 2019 New version 1.3.7
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.4.0
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.5.1
- January 22, 2020 New version 1.5.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.9.5
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.10.5
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.11.2
- April 02, 2021 New version 1.12.0
- April 03, 2021 New version 1.12.1