- optimised for 1000+ workers
- improved player attack (tap to speed up)
- new leaderboard for won battles
- fixed coins multiplier when winning the battle
- fixes & improvements
Lumberjacks, stonemasons, fishermen, miners and knights. Hire hundreds of workers, merge them and invent new crafts. Make as huge crowd of people as you can. Your village will grow and develop, you’ll become a king of huge, totally overcrowded empire!
Move on to new worlds and eras. Conquer oceans and defeat pirates, destroy tanks, trenches, jeeps and aircrafts. Finally make huge money, develop your company’s head quarters and become a master of skyscrapers in the wild modern city.
This tiny civilization needs YOU to grow and rule the world.
- totally overcrowded empire
- different eras (kingdom, pirates, ww2, modern)
- simple addictive gameplay: merge and invent
- 50+ different units
- special heroes and boosters
- dragons, Zeppelins and aircrafts
- passive income and idle clicker feel
- Game Center leaderboards and stickers!
- attack other players from Game Center!
- lovely Spin Wheel for additional bonuses
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
VIP MEMBERSHIP offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $4.99. After buying this subscription you will get 30 gems every day, get 3x coins from every level up bonus (without ad), you'll get 4 free bonuses (spin wheels or player attacks) every day and forced ads will be removed. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will also be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription:
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- May 08, 2019 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.4