Added support for Apple Pay
Out of stamps and need to mail a card? You can send your Hallmark card with fast, accurate postage in just a few steps:
1. Scan: Activate the envelope using your iOS camera to scan the barcode on the back of your Hallmark card and then scan the code on the front of the Hallmark Digital Postage envelope
2. Calculate postage: Select any gift cards, photos or other items you are including inside your card to finalize postage amount
3. Pay: Once finalized, pay for your postage using any major credit card
4. Send: Drop your card in the nearest USPS mailbox to send it on its way.
And since Hallmark Digital Postage is approved by the U.S. Postal Service, you can send your card with confidence. Download the app today and get sending!
• Pay for postage quickly and easily from your phone
• Whether you need to send a wedding, baby, or birthday card. Hallmark’s Digital Postage envelopes are available for a variety of occasions.
• Tucking a gift card or photos into your card? Our app allows you to easily add extra postage for any additions you're sending- no postage scale required.
• These envelopes are currently available in a limited number of stores that sell Hallmark Cards. Check out your local Hallmark retailer and ask them about Hallmark Digital Postage envelopes.
• Buy stamps instantly and anywhere
• Approved by the U.S. Postal Service
• U.S. Patent Pending
- October 05, 2019 Initial release
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.1
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.2
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.3
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.4