- Bug fixes
TV Mirror for Chromecast is the easy screen sharing tool to mirror your iPhone or iPad screen and sound on Chromecast in Full HD Quality.
Mirror photos, videos, games, websites, apps, presentations, documents and spreadsheets on Chromecast.
* Supported Chromecasts: Chromecast, Chromecast Ultra and all generations of the Chromecast family
* Supported TVs and other devices: Xiaomi MI Box, NVIDIA Shield TV and all TVs with Google Cast or Chromecast built-in, e.g. Sony, TCL, Vizio, Sharp, Philips, Hisense, Skyworth, Soniq
* Your iPhone/iPad and your Chromecast must be connected to the same wifi to enable screen mirroring. Please do not use VPN, Proxy, VLANS and Subnets.
* Latency is supreme (below 1 second) when you have good wifi network conditions
* No hidden subscriptions or costs
* If a third party app, for example Spotify, does not mirror sound correctly, please FORCE CLOSE and restart Spotify while the mirroring session is active. Please check the Apple Support page to learn how to FORCE CLOSE an app: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
* Black screen issues: Some third party apps prevent screen mirroring. When you try to mirror them, you will just see a black screen on your TV, for example with Netflix and Disney+. This is a restriction chosen by Netflix and others, so we cannot fix it at the moment.
If you like the app and our constant work on it, please give the app a positive rating on the App Store. Many thanks in advance from the development & support team.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here.
- February 05, 2019 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.4
- September 23, 2019 New version 1.5
- October 09, 2019 New version 1.6
- November 18, 2019 New version 1.7
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.8
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.0
- December 09, 2020 New version 2.1
- January 26, 2021 New version 2.2
- May 06, 2021 New version 2.3