Added a tool to copy all session data to the clipboard. The data can then be saved to a .csv file and imported into a spreadsheet program.
00:37 is a workout tool.
- the app doesn't contain any exercises or routines. add and do exercises you know how to do properly. 00:37 does not replace a mentor or classes.
- the app is a side project, mostly designed for personal use, made available for free. I may update it occasionally, but don't expect regular updates or convenient features. I may also remove features that don't work for me or change things in ways you may not like; that's part of the deal here.
- 5 types of exercises display time, repetitions, or amounts in different ways.
- add a metronome, setup time, reminder sounds, tags, and notes to your exercises.
- create sets and routines of exercises.
- save your sessions so you can see how you progress.
- you are less likely to miss a timer, break, or reminder by going to Settings > Notifications > 00:37 and setting the notification style to 'Persistent'.
- October 20, 2019 Initial release
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.1.1
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.1.2