In today’s update:
• Barcode scan page improvements
• Added Siri Shortcuts for opening barcode scanner and food directory
• Added + button in search results for faster logging
• Fixed Siri Card on Apple Watch showing wrong data
Thank you for using Calory to track your calories! As always, thank you for your valuable feedback and comments. Please stay tuned for more coming soon!
SIMPLE, EASY AND FAST CALORIE COUNTING
Quick way to count, track and tally your calories during the day.
Your ultimate calorie counter!
WHY COUNT CALORIES
Everyone has a personalized number of calories they should eat every day based on factors including their weight, height, activity levels, and weight loss/maintenance/gain goals.
It’s hard to track calorie intake, though, not least because it’s easy to forget everything you eat during a busy day.
Recording your calories as you eat gives you a clearer picture of the calories you are consuming. It also enhances your awareness of food values and nutrient levels, all of which helps you make healthier choices when eating.
HOW IT WORKS
Based on your weight, height and activity level, Calory will calculate a suggested daily calorie goal for you. The daily goal will also factor in if you want to maintain, lose or gain weight.
After you know your daily energy requirements, your challenge is to eat the right number of calories!
Calory, meanwhile, will remind you throughout the day to record your calorie intake.
Importantly, there is no registration or sign up required! All the information you enter into Calory is stored on your iCloud, protecting your privacy.
GREAT CALORY FEATURES
• Quick Value Add - quickly add calories you have consumed - it takes seconds
• Create custom Plates for regular food and meals you eat
• Daily Calorie Intake Calculator which tells you how many calories you need per day
• Journal View - alternative home screen layout option - see all of your data at a glance
• Macro Tracking - track your macro nutrient goals (Premium)
• Water Tracker - track your daily water intake needs (Premium)
• Create Custom Foods (Premium)
• Recipes (Premium)
• Today Widget - quickly log your favorite plates
• Siri Shortcuts - log your food using Siri
• Apple Watch app - quick check of your calorie intake for the day to help you stay on track along with macro nutrient values
• Apple Health integration - read/write dietary data to Apple Health
• Keep track of your weight - read/write weight from Apple Health
• Daily history snapshot where you can review your logged meals
• Weekly, monthly, and yearly progress charts which give a fantastic overview while also helping you make comparisons
• Custom Reminders / Notifications to keep you on track
• Dark Mode!
• Barcode food UPC scanning (Premium feature, US region only currently)
• Multiple theme colors to choose from so you can customize Calory
• Ability to change the App Icon
• NO registration or sign up required! All information is stored and kept on your iCloud.
• Stay hydrated
• Eat whole foods rich in healthy nutrients
• Avoid processed foods
• Be more active and move!
One time In-App Purchase available to unlock all Premium Features.
Optional auto-renewing Premium Subscription is available (price varies by territory, includes free trial) located on the Upgrade page. Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account after confirmation. Subscription automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in your iTunes Account’s Settings after purchasing. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: HealthKit (Apple Health) integration support is for read/write dietary calories and weight. No data is being sent outside of your device. Health app access required.
NOTE: Calory is not a medical app. Suggested calorie intake goal is just an estimate based on your profile. Please consult your health provider if you want to use it for medical purposes or to obtain specific diet needs.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 23, 2019 New version 1.3
- July 02, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.3.2
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.4
- October 14, 2019 New version 1.4.1
- October 21, 2019 New version 1.4.2
- January 06, 2020 New version 1.5.1
- January 13, 2020 New version 1.5.2
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.7.6
- October 22, 2020 New version 1.8.4
- October 27, 2020 New version 1.9
- December 09, 2020 New version 1.9.1
- January 26, 2021 New version 1.9.2