Today's Patch 1.24.2 contains a handful of fixes and improvements to the overall performance and stability. As always, we appreciate your feedback and support as we continue to make Root the best digital experience possible. If you do encounter an issue or need help, please drop us a line at [email protected] so we can see what's up.
And if you're enjoying Root , please take a moment to rate & review the game to help spread the word to other players!
Thanks for playing Root!
* Fixed a number of cases where players could get stuck in battle
* Resolved more instances where players would lose connection to their games
* Fixed a number of cases where players could get stuck on the playmat
* Fixed a few cases where the Vagabond’s items did not update properly after different actions
Play the digital adaptation of the beloved tabletop board game. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
The nefarious Marquise de Cat has seized the great woodland, intent on harvesting its riches. Under her rule, the many creatures of the forest have banded together. This Alliance will seek to strengthen its resources and subvert the rule of Cats. In this effort, the Alliance may enlist the help of the wandering Vagabonds who are able to move through the more dangerous woodland paths. Though some may sympathize with the Alliance’s hopes and dreams, these wanderers are old enough to remember the great birds of prey who once controlled the woods.
Meanwhile, at the edge of the region, the proud, squabbling Eyrie have found a new commander who they hope will lead their faction to resume their ancient birthright.
The stage is set for a contest that will decide the fate of the great woodland. It is up to the players to decide which group will ultimately take root.
- September 24, 2020 Initial release
- October 03, 2020 New version 1.23.3
- October 12, 2020 New version 1.24.0
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.24.2