Hi Tiny Cars lovers, thank you so much for being so engaged in this mission of saving the town from crashes!
This new version will include:
- Bug fixes
- Update of analytics & ad SDKs
Enjoy the experience, see you soon,
Homa & Studio Rouleau teams
The city of Tiny Cars has experienced a surge of accidents recently. The mayor has assigned you to restore order on the roads.
How will you do it?
Tap on the cars to make them stop and avoid crashes. Tap them again to make them pass.
Every time a car or truck passes, you make money!
There will be obstacles and there will be challenges. So, patience is essential.
P.S. Remember your training, officer!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Owners Club offers a weekly subscription for 2.99$ after a 3-day of free trial. This is an auto renewable subscription.
It gives you:
- Remove ads
- Level Selection
- Infinite Mode
- 10 Exclusive Levels
- F1 Race Car
- Ice Cream Truck
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, it will be charged 2.99$ for the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- October 31, 2018 Initial release
- January 24, 2019 New version 1.8
- January 30, 2019 New version 1.9
- February 23, 2019 New version 2.0
- March 10, 2019 New version 2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.4.1
- June 17, 2019 New version 2.4.2
- June 19, 2019 New version 2.4.3
- July 03, 2019 New version 2.4.4
- September 05, 2019 New version 2.5.1
- September 24, 2019 New version 2.5.2
- November 12, 2019 New version 2.5.3
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.5.4
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.5.7
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.5.8
- August 06, 2021 New version 2.5.10