Bug fixes and performance improvements
Optimize time, money and results achieved on one of the most difficult activities each of us have to deal with: gifts!
WikiWish goal is to let you make a wish or satisfy someone else wish in the easiest and most efficient way… without losing the fundamental surprise aspect.
You will never miss someone special occasion, without the risk of giving something “not welcomed”.
WikiWish helps you to quickly note down anything that you encounter and like (for yourself
or someone else), saving it and editing at any time is needed, by just creating wishlists, which can be designed as follows:
a) public or private – depending on the people allowed to look at it or even to edit
b) for your own special event or for someone else special event
c) managed by a selected group of people (i.e. when you need to decide with your friends
what to give for someone birthday!), who can use the chat provided linked to the wishlist.
By sharing your wishes, you can show your friends what you really like helping them to find a great present for you.
Likewise, you can use wishlists of your friends to find a suitable present, having them happy.
Most importantly, we can save the world from millions of useless gifts, money wasted, and
houses full of unused objects!
SHARING IS CARING
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 21, 2019 New version 1.0.18
- June 29, 2019 New version 1.0.20
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.0.23
- August 19, 2019 New version 1.0.24
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.0.26
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.0.30
- September 26, 2019 New version 1.0.32
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.0.33
- October 09, 2019 New version 1.0.34
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.0.35
- October 29, 2019 New version 1.0.37
- November 12, 2019 New version 1.0.38
- November 19, 2019 New version 1.0.39
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.0.40
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.0.41
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.44