- ALL CASES NOW FREE!
- Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game launches a major update with the eagerly anticipated 6th Case in the game, which wraps up the epic story arc written by the TV show’s creators.
- Case 6, “Sinners and Saviors” brings the ultimate story arc that’s been building over the last several months to a stunning conclusion through the biggest mystery yet to be solved involving BAU leader, David Rossi (played by Joe Mantegna).
- Season 14 of the series may be over, but fans can still dig deeper into the Criminal’s motives, patterns and clues to beat the clock and solve the final case!
Join the elite team of FBI criminal profilers - the Behavioral Analysis Unit - and enter the world of the long-running CBS TV series, Criminal Minds in the official mobile game. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game puts you at the center of an intense and dramatic story that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Navigate intense cases involving the world’s most brutal serial killers, that only the BAU team, featuring Rossi, Prentiss, Reid, J.J., Garcia, Lewis, Alvez, and Simmons, can piece together and solve before it’s too late.
Time is of the essence as players must work to profile suspects, analyze crime scenes, and manage the BAU team to keep the public safe and prevent the UnSub from striking again, in this. Criminal Minds: The Mobile Game is a compelling overarching storyline that will satisfy even the most hard-core crime drama fans.
As with TV show episodes, individual cases will consist of unique objectives and tasks. When completed, clues will help players profile, track down, and capture the UnSub.
● More than just your average FBI detective, realize the ultimate fantasy of working alongside the BAU’s brightest criminal profilers in intense mysteries
● Immerse yourself into the universe of Criminal Minds to solve gruesome crimes - more than 60 levels across six cases!
● Manage your time wisely and investigate complex crime scenes to enter the mind of the UnSub and find their next target
● Race against yourself by replaying levels to beat your high score, complete tasks more efficiently, and utilize different character’s strengths for a different play-through experience
● Select and match characters based on their unique profiling specialties to build a crime scene dream team
● Beat the clock and make critical decisions to reach the next level
- June 16, 2019 Initial release