Rogue Cards (Dungeon Cards) is a mix of puzzle, card game, and a classical roguelike. Each movement of your card creates a unique and challenging situation, a mini-puzzle which requires strategic thinking to solve.
In this card roguelike, you move your character card about a field of nine cards. You have to clash your card with neighboring cards to move it. Monster cards and trap cards will decrease your card's health, healing cards will... well, heal you, cards with gold will increase your game score and there are also many other cards with unique abilities and behaviors.
The game is built with a classical roguelike formula: it is a turn-based dungeon crawler in a fantasy setting with selectable characters, procedurally generated dungeons, pixel art graphics, and the permadeath.
Choose one of the ten heroes, descend into the magical dungeon and slay hordes of monsters in quest of epic loot!
- no Internet connection required
- engaging game mechanics
- 3-15 minute game sessions
- easy one-hand control
- runs smoothly even on the older phones
- easy to learn, hard to master
- cute pixel art graphics
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.0.184
- August 17, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 15, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 05, 2019 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 12, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99