Your music, shuffled well. My Shuffler creates a shuffled music queue, just for you! The simple user interface lets you take actions like skip to the next song, ignore a genre for now, or just listen to a particular genre or artist. Hear a song and think of the album? Play the song's album from the beginning. Then come back to your shuffled music, right where you left off. In a different mood now? Start all over by reshuffling your library. Do all this from one simple interface that just takes a minute to learn.
Every time you open My Shuffler, it creates a shuffled playlist of your music library.
From the user interface, you can:
• Play an album
• Shuffle an artist
• Shuffle a genre
• Return to the original playlist anytime.
• Click the “minus sign” icon to remove from the playlist a genre, artist, or album.
• Start over by reshuffling your library. (Any genre, artist, or album removed earlier comes back when you reshuffle.)
• And more…
My Shuffler works with your music loaded onto your device through iTunes, with music purchased from iTunes, and/or with music added to your library from an Apple Music subscription. (An Apple Music subscription is not required to use My Shuffler.)
Please send suggestions or feedback to [email protected]
Return icon made by Gregor Cresnar from www.flaticon.com
- August 29, 2019 Initial release
- September 11, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!