• There's a new book category in the app for new books, and it's called "New"!!
• Books in the "History" and "Favorites" categories now have a badge indicating their reading level
• Five new languages are supported for the "2nd language" word translation feature: Russian, Ukranian, Hebrew, Urdu, and Arabic
• Switching reading level is now easier than ever with the new level picker
• Enjoy the app in Spanish if your device's language is set to Spanish (the books are still in English though)
Rivet is a fun and supportive reading app for kids. With 3,000+ free books at just the right level, quality reading practice for your kids has never been easier.
Additionally, reading support on every page enables kids to practice with confidence knowing help is always available - it is a great way to meet daily reading goals!
- 3,000+ free, leveled children’s books
- 8 reading levels to grow with your reader
- Engaging, kid-friendly interface
- Tap on tricky words for help
- Rate, review, and save favorite books
- Browse categories or search by keyword
- Read books from your favorite YouTube creators
- Track reading practice
- Earn badges and rewards by achieving milestones
- Choose one of our 8 fun avatars
- Personalized book recommendations
Books from a wide variety of categories are available:
-Arts and Crafts
Fun books from your favorite YouTube creators including:
-Family Fun Pack
-Eh Bee Family
-That YouTub3 Family
-Ninja Kidz TV
-and many more
Leveled and carefully reviewed books from the following publishers:
-Kids Can Press
-Richard C. Owens
-and many more
Rivet for classrooms:
Calling all teachers! Rivet is free to use in the classroom with your students. Teachers and educators around the world are using Rivet to encourage better reading practice. Bring Rivet to your classroom today! Learn more at https://rivet.area120.com/educators/
"I have 5 kiddos and they all love it. Some are struggling readers and some are advanced...they each find high interest books and enjoy the levels. They LOVE rating the books too!"
"...the best part of this app is that I have to tell my kids, “Ok that’s enough reading for one day!” I’ve never had to tell my kids this before."
"This is absolutely wonderful! It used to be difficult to get my children to read just one book a day but with this app, it helps my children WANT to read many books a day! Thank you for this!!!"
"My son who is being tested for dyslexia just read 3 books and he did not want to stop reading."
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- June 17, 2019 New version 1.0.14
- June 27, 2019 New version 1.0.15
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.0.18
- September 24, 2019 New version 1.0.19