Now exposes ARKit tracking data as a LiveLink source.
Supports streaming of Widgets via Remote Session Stream in Unreal Engine 4.26
Bug fixes and improvements.
Unreal Remote allows you to quickly and easily test your mobile Unreal Engine 4 projects directly on your development computer!
Use this application alongside Unreal Engine to view and control the development project running on your computer using the actual touch and motion controls from your iOS device. This lets you quickly iterate on gameplay and input features while developing your Unreal Engine game.
Unreal Remote 2 can also be used with the "Virtual Camera" plugin (Unreal Engine 4.20 or higher) to add Virtual Camera functionality to your Unreal Engine Project.
Steps to use:
* Enable the "Remote Session" plugin in Unreal Editor (Requires Unreal Engine 4.20 or higher)
* Ensure your development computer and mobile device are on the same network
* Select "Play in New Viewport" in Unreal Editor
* Enter the IP address of your computer into the app and press Connect
The image from your editor preview will be shown on your iOS device and all touch input on the device will be processed by your Unreal project as normal touch input.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- October 05, 2019 New version 1.1
- August 06, 2021 New version 2.1