This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at f[email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
Master your Radiation Oncology boards with over 200 board-style questions, rationales, and detailed progress tracking!
Brought to you by Demos Medical, an imprint of Springer Publishing, Radiation Oncology Review for Boards and MOC is a comprehensive study tool, written for those who are preparing for the American Board of Radiology certification exam or maintenance exam.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 200+ board-style practice questions and answers
• Detailed rationales
• Up-to-date with the latest updates
• Developed by experts in the field
• Create your own quiz or study by topic - you choose!
• 69+ must-know e-book chapter topics covering:
• Pediatric Malignancies
• Gastrointestinal Malignancies
• Gynecological Malignancies
• Genitourinary Malignancies
• Head and Neck Malignancies
• Thoracic Malignancies
• Breast Cancer
• Central Nervous System
• Also includes
• One 260-question basic science practice test
• One 200-question clinical practice test
• Detailed results tracking that shows your strongest and weakest areas
Radiation Oncology Review is the perfect on-the-go study solution to help you prepare for your exam. Get started for free!
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
© Springer Publishing
- June 16, 2019 Initial release