Numerous improvements and minor fixes.
Get a 7-day FREE Trial to Deepak Chopra, M.D.'s Ask the Kabala Oracle Cards!
- Give Ask the Kabala Oracle Cards Readings anywhere, anytime on your iOS device*
- Choose between 1-card, 3-card, 5-card and 12-card readings*
- Save your readings to review at any time*
- Email your readings to yourself or share with a friend*
- Browse the entire deck of cards in Browse mode
- Flip cards over to read each Ask the Kabala Oracle Cards message
- Learn more from the complete guidebook
*After your 7-day FREE TRIAL, a one-time in-app purchase will unlock these premium features.
This inspiring 22-card deck offers spiritual guidance to help you find strength function on a mystical, kabalistic level, you have to be willing to let things in and to accept forces beyond and above your control. To receive, in this case, is also to let go: to let go of your preconceived notions, your ego and your fear. By allowing ourselves to receive and embrace the knowledge and the awareness of kabalistic thinking, we will soon be able to tap into the energy that connects all things and brings greater meaning to our lives.
About the Author:
A world renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, Deepak Chopra M.D. is the founder of the Chopra Foundation, cofounder of Jiyo.com and the Chopra Center for Wellbeing. TIME magazine has described Dr. Chopra as "one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century.”
Deepak Chopra is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Clinical Professor in Medicine and Public Health at the University of California, San Diego, Researcher, Neurology and Psychiatry, at Massachusetts General Hospital, Adjunct Professor at Kellogg School of Executive Management at Northwestern, Adjunct Professor at Columbia Business School, Columbia University and Professor of Consciousness Studies at Sofia University. The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked Chopra #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in Medicine.”
Official Hay House licensed iOS App: www.HayHouse.com®
- April 11, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.4
- November 04, 2019 New version 1.1