Introducing "mod ZERO" a name that defines the concept of game on itself.
The following are the new changes and updates...
- Improved Pin drag-and-drop.
- Some new sounds.
- Fixed the bug where it sometimes don't play sound FX.
- Fixed the occasional crash when trying to replay on Level 5 and Level 6.
- Fixed some minor other bugs and improved UI to make overall experience even better.
mod ZERO is a math game based on division operation. It makes this simple math operation really an amazing thing to play.
Keep on bursting the bubble with the suitable pin to increase the score. The pins should be detached such that the number on the sheet can divide the number on the bubble.
If b = bubbled number and s = sheet's number then,
b%s = 0 (mod should be zero)
Try to collect 3 stars from each level so to complete the target of 18 stars. Try to make the highest score possible to increase your grand total score.
How to play the game in detail could be found inside the game.
Key Features at a Glance:
- 6 Different Levels (with slightly different gameplay)
- A Target to achieve 18 Stars to crack the game.
- View all your performance records, at one place.
- Try to reach maximum high scores to increase your grand total scores.
- "Duet Play" mode which let's you to connect your iPhone with nearby iPhone over Wi-Fi and compete with your nearby friends.
- Customisable control inside the game.
- Haptic Feedbacks to complement your actions and sounds.
- With a beautiful and colourful UI for a better experience.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 18, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $6.99
- December 09, 2019 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $9.99
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- December 30, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $9.99
- January 14, 2020 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- July 14, 2020 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- May 06, 2021 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99