How does MinaMyte work?
It currently supports ETH on Ethermine.
• MinaMyte will warn you of any malfunction so you can get your attention and everything under control.
• New transactions in your wallet? MinaMyte will let you know.
• Comfortable lockscreen widget with all useful info.
- APPLE WATCH
• Monitor your farm from your wrist!
• Intuitive UI that describes in detail all of your workers, their status, if at the time you're looking at them are productive in terms of how much they consume in energy - in terms of the value of the currency they're undermining and the price of the current.
• You have a global view of computing power, and you can browse horizontally to find out more useful information:
- Your wallet balance.
- Information on the blockchain of the mined coin.
- Production projections with constant computing power.
- Press Qr to enlarge it.
- Tap on the worker to enter advanced settings while holding down to access the detail of his computational power.
- Retail access to your wallet to monitor the latest transactions.
- Each new worker will be automatically recognized and added to the list.
• Convenient menu from which you can view the recap of your workers divided by account.
• You can rename or remove an account by keeping an account pressed.
- GENERAL SETTINGS
• The refresh rate (from 1 min to 1 h).
• The system will warn you ONLY if the difference (Reported / Current) should be greater than the previous - % tolerance.
• You can disable share notifications.
• The recap alerts you at a defined interval to give you an overview of how the farm is going.
- WORKER SETTINGS
• If you turn off a worker for maintenance you can disable offline notification to be no longer notified, otherwise if the system notices an offline worker will send you an alarm notification with all the details to identify it.
• The performance notification will notify you of the change (Reported / Current harshrate and Valid / Stale share) but you can disable it depending on the worker.
• It sets the consumption in separate kWh for each worker to keep track of actual production minus power costs.
• The FINAL cost per kWh can be set individually or the same for all.
• A convenient switch will show you the production Day - Week - Month – Year. If it is red, it means you are undermining at a loss.
- STEALTH MODE (compatible with ethOS using Claymore)
• A completely REVOLUTIONARY function that allows you to monitor your worker without waiting for the refresh of the pool, so you will be immediately alerted in case of malfunctions, thanks to the Stealth mode you can monitor the temperatures, fan speeds and hashing power of each video card connected to the worker.
This function is presented in BETA because of the many situations that can occur on claymore, for any malfunction please send the claymore log to the email you find in the SETTINGS -> CREDITS section. We will analyze it as soon as possible and update the source code to handle the new situation. Thanks in advance for your support.
MinaMyte offers 4 types of automatic subscription:
- 2.99€ for 1 month
- 5.49€ for 3 months
- 7.49€ for 6 months
- 11.49€ for 1 year
If you subscribe via iTunes:
The payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed, unless automatic renewal is disabled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. The account will be charged based on your chosen rate plan within 24 hours of the end of the current period. The subscription can be managed from your iTunes account and automatic renewal can be disabled in the iTunes account settings on your device.
Terms and conditions available here : https://www.seendme.com/Terms.htm
- June 16, 2019 Initial release