This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Cats are a lil’ like marmite. Either you absolutely head-over-heels love’ em, or… nahhh, who are we kidding?! Everyone categorically LOVES cats. Case closed. *Pounds hammer* Next!
...but what would it be like to date one?
Find out in 'Purrfect Date' - a new breed of dating sim, and the latest ‘critically acclaimed’ release from the BAFTA-winning Bossa Studios, brains behind 'I am Bread' and 'Surgeon Simulator'.
Set on the seemingly idyllic Cat Island (think palm trees, coconuts, and beachfront cocktail shacks), you, a stranger to these shores, must date a string of fetching felines, in an attempt to unravel the island’s mysterious secrets.
What happened to all the humans? Why can these cats talk? ...am I falling in love?!
You can also expect...
- Paw-dropping visuals, all hand illustrated
- A soundtrack that gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase ‘earworm’
- No less than 18 - that’s E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N! - alternative endings
- More words than Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. No, really.
- Um… did we mention you get to date cats?
So assuming you’re not already hammering at the ‘download’ button, here’s what the experts had to say....
“We didn't think we needed a game like this until RIGHT NOW!”
“Not for dog people.”
“Ever wondered what it would be like to go on a date with a cat? Well, wonder no more.”
“There’s a little romance, sure, but there’s also drama, mystery and a fair bit of humor, twisted together in a cleverly-unfolding tail. Tale. Sorry.”
“One of the most charmingly silly games I can think of.”
- Rock Paper Shotgun
“Honestly, once you've played through the first chapter, you'll find it hard to put down.”
“Purrfect Date is… purrfection.”
- Hey Poor Player
Purrfection. Need we say more?
- February 12, 2018 Initial release
- December 24, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 07, 2020 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99