New mini-games and enhanced performance with STEMDash login. Track performance for free with STEMDash - http://stemdash.com
Come with me on a trip to the zoo! We can count the animals too. Wait, who has opened all of the gates? Oh dear! Oh no! All of the zoo animals are on the go!
STEM Storiez - Countdown Zoo is an interactive book that engages children in learning through a board book and a read-along ebook that includes stunning visuals, animations, and sounds. In STEM Storiez - Countdown Zoo, children meet amazing zoo animals as they learn to count down from 10 to 0.Throughout the story, mini games are used to progressively enhance the learning experience and create a kid-friendly environment.
Visit: http://stemstoriez to purchase the board book and play stylus to enhance the learning.
STEM Storiez is a set of switch-accessible e-books focused on science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM). STEM Storiez incorporate narration, interactive visuals, animations, sound, and adjustable print into an accessible format for inclusion of children of all skill levels and abilities. The unique interactive methods incorporated into STEM Storiez are designed to support the diverse learning needs of children, while making learning fun and interactive. Touching the screen activates the interactive visuals and sounds – each touch provides a different experience. Or use Zumo, a lovable and huggable smart toy made by engineers that makes the math and science come to life.
Math and science are everywhere. They’re the building blocks of an engineer. In the Countdown Zoo, STEM Storiez come alive and rewards every child with a special surprise.
Key Features of STEM Storiez
1. Touch the screen or use the play stylus for an immersive learning experience – each touch provides a different interactive experience.
2. Enhances learning with interactive visuals, animations, and sounds through tactile-based learning.
3. Provides a multisensory experience to make STEM part of everyday learning.
4. Listen along or read aloud to keep children engaged through words, images, and sounds.
5. Customizable e-book settings, such as the ability to remove sound/voice or change print size to increase access for children of all skill levels and abilities.
6. Music and sound can be graded to make this game suitable for sensory sensitive kids.
7. Accessible to children with special needs. Switch-accessible for children with motor limitations who use an external switch (connected through a Bluetooth switch interface such as TabAccess or Zumo).
8. An additional board book can be purchased with the interactive ebook for limiting screen time or enhanced circle time
Zyrobotics, LLC, an award-wining creator of educational technologies for children, was founded in 2013 as an inclusive technology company. We address the diverse needs of children with differing abilities by creating personalized technologies to make a difference in the lives of children in the age range of 3- to 12-years old. Our mission is to enable freedom through technology by developing products that are adaptive to each individual’s capabilities. For children, our products uniquely focus on promoting the stimulation of social, cognitive, and motor skills development in a child. We provide smart technologies that are fun to use, educational, and designed to address the needs of all children.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 28, 2019 New version 2.0