Have you ever been on vacation and trying to take a photo of a nice statue across the street, only to have someone walk by and destroy the shot? Monuments Mode makes that a thing of the past!
Monuments mode uses the power of AI to detect objects (like cars) and people (like people) moving through several frames, and like magic, erases them from the final photo. All you have to do is point, and shoot, and Camera+ 2 will do all of the hard work for you.
To satisfy your curiosity of how Monuments Mode does its thing, we've made a blog post with all the nitty gritty details. Find it here: https://camera.plus/blog/.
Lastly, Monuments Mode is cutting edge technology and with that in mind, it can only be run by devices with a minimum of 4Gb of RAM and iOS 14 or higher.
Remember to visit our [Youtube channel](https://www.youtube.com/c/CameraPlus2/) to get photo ideas and tips.
Take your iPhone photo editing to the next level with Camera+ 2 - the best and most powerful photo capturing & editing app available. Camera+ 2 is designed by photo lovers on a mission to incorporate all the advances in photo technology that are being introduced year after year.
POWERFUL PHOTO EDITING
The Lab contains many photographic tools that allow you to fine-tune the exposure, boost the shadows, sharpen your photo, and adjust curves among many others. Dozens of built-in filters help you get that final look. Our favorites system makes it easy to save, share, and apply your favorite sets of edits to many photos at once.
RAW SHOOTING & EDITING
RAW mode provides maximum flexibility for editing, by saving the exact image captured by the sensor at its full precision. The RAW Editor includes tools such as Curves and a White Balance picker. Use the RAW Editor to develop your images, or send them to your computer and use your current workflow.
PHOTO LIBRARY INTEGRATION
We have achieved a fantastic integration with the photos you already have in your library. Instead of clunkily importing a photo you want to edit, doing your thing and saving it back, simply switch tabs and edit it right in place. And you'll love the multitasking support in iPad. The editors can also be used on the photos in your Photo Library. Switch between your library and the Lightbox by simply tapping a button, or use drag and drop gestures in the iPad. Files and iTunes integration are also available to easily transfer pictures to your computer or other apps.
Camera+ 2 adapts to your style and technical savvy. If you like the system camera, select the Auto preset to use a simple, clear interface that will let you concentrate on your shot. Camera+ 2 provides all the essential framing and exposure tools, and will select the best parameters for you.
As your skills progress, or if you are already familiar with DSLRs, you'll feel at home in Manual mode. You'll be able to select the best lens, shutter time, ISO or white balance for your capture.
Other presets are available for purpose-specific captures, providing sensible settings for the task at hand. Slow Shutter allows you to take long exposures, even in daylight. Macro is optimized to work on close subjects, and Action tracks the object you select and automatically enables Burst so you don't miss the shot.
INTRODUCING MAGIC ML
Magic ML is our most advanced capture preset to date. It harnesses the power of machine learning to improve your photos as you shoot! But don't just take our word for it, try out Magic ML and see how much more your photography "pops"! And if you've already got photos you'd like to spruce up a bit, we've added a Magic ML adjustment in the Lab so you can add as much (or as little) wizardry as you'd like.
If your iPhone has multiple lenses, the Auto preset will use the best one(s) for your scene -just like the standard camera does- and will produce Deep Fusion pictures if it needs to. In Manual mode you are the boss: Camera+ 2 will always honor all the controls you choose. If you want to use the Tele lens, Camera+ 2 will not engage the digital zoom even if the Wide could gather more light. No more surprises after the fact.
SHOOTING ASSIST TOOLS
Use Smile mode to shoot when people are smiling, or Stabilizer to ensure your iPhone is steady enough to produce a sharp picture. Burst and Timer can also be enabled any time you need them.
Focus Peaking highlights the parts of the image that are in focus, which is invaluable if you are focusing manually. Zebra Stripes detect those parts of your composition that are over- or underexposed.
Depth Capture, which is optimized for person subjects, is available in iPhones with dual or triple cameras, and in the iPhone XR. Depth information is saved alongside the image, and the adjustments in The Lab can be selectively applied to distant or close subjects.
- May 30, 2018 Initial release
- May 31, 2018 New version 1.0.3
- June 01, 2018 New version 1.0.4
- June 03, 2018 New version 1.0.5
- June 05, 2018 New version 1.0.6
- July 05, 2018 New version 1.0.7
- July 19, 2018 New version 1.1
- September 07, 2018 New version 1.1.4
- September 22, 2018 New version 1.1.5
- September 25, 2018 New version 1.5
- September 26, 2018 New version 1.5.1
- October 10, 2018 New version 1.5.2
- November 08, 2018 New version 1.5.3
- December 19, 2018 New version 1.6
- January 06, 2019 New version 1.6.1
- January 10, 2019 New version 1.6.2
- January 24, 2019 New version 1.6.3
- February 06, 2019 New version 1.6.4
- February 26, 2019 New version 1.6.5
- March 06, 2019 New version 1.6.6
- April 10, 2019 New version 2.0
- April 16, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- April 25, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- May 25, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- July 12, 2019 New version 2.1
- July 12, 2019 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- July 27, 2019 New version 2.1.1
- September 03, 2019 New version 2.1.2
- September 19, 2019 New version 3
- September 21, 2019 New version 3.0.1
- September 27, 2019 New version 3.0.2
- October 04, 2019 New version 3.0.3
- November 06, 2019 New version 3.5
- November 11, 2019 New version 3.5.1
- November 13, 2019 New version 3.5.2
- November 26, 2019 New version 3.5.3
- November 28, 2019 New version 3.5.4
- November 29, 2019 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 30, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 02, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- December 03, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 06, 2019 New version 3.5.5
- December 17, 2019 New version 3.6
- December 24, 2019 New version 3.6.1
- January 14, 2020 New version 3.6.2
- January 19, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- February 20, 2020 New version 3.7.1
- May 25, 2020 New version 3.9.1
- July 05, 2020 New version 4.0.1
- July 05, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- August 11, 2020 New version 4.0.3
- September 24, 2020 New version 4.5
- October 27, 2020 New version 4.5.2
- October 29, 2020 New version 4.5.3
- November 19, 2020 New version 4.5.4
- May 26, 2021 New version 5.0.3
- May 26, 2021 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99