A fair wind favors the Sword Coast today as the 2.5 update arrives in Baldur’s Gate! After weeks of waiting on becalmed seas, our swashbuckling team of developers have released a patch filled with features and fixes.
Experience the Siege of Dragonspear, an epic Baldur’s Gate tale, filled with with intrigue, magic, and monsters. Lead your party of heroes into deep dungeons filled with tactical battles and magical traps in this 30-hour Dungeons & Dragons adventure that expands the Baldur’s Gate saga.
Shortly after the conclusion of Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, we return to the Forgotten Realms caught in a time of strife. A crusade marches from the north, seizing supplies, forcing locals into military service, and disrupting trade along the Sword Coast. A charismatic warrior known as the Shining Lady leads this army, her background shrouded in mystery.
- Familiar voices: The original Baldur’s Gate voice cast returns to kick butt for goodness - along with four new additions
- Introducing a new class: The spirit-calling Shaman!
- Start fresh: The story of Siege of Dragonspear can be enjoyed on its own with a new character
- A complete journey: Import and export saves to experience the entire Baldur's Gate adventure as a single character
- Play with friends: Enjoy cross-platform multiplayer across all systems
This game is optimized for tablets and not recommended for phones with screen sizes under 7 inches.
- March 09, 2018 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.5.17