Two issues that were affecting the game experience have been fixed:
- Progress in puzzles will be no longer lost after a notification is received or when the app is put on sleep / multitask
- Playable area in some puzzles have been reduced to avoid sliding the notifications tab accidentally
An interactive story with several endings where choices matter.
Are you going to leave him to his fate? Save him? Or even worse... make him live all possible endings?
When Quinn wakes up alone in a locked room with nothing of note save for a computer hooked up to a chat room, you become his single ray of hope.
Your choices – and your timeliness – will single-handedly shape his escape efforts… or lead him down the path to an untimely end.
Cultured Vultures "Boasting deep, innovative mechanics"
GAMECRITICS "The Most Intense IM Chat Of My Life"
The indie game website "will leave you biting your nails"
STAY plays out in real-time, every minute spent away from the game is a minute Quinn is left alone.
Drop out of conversations or leave Quinn to fend for himself for too long and there may be consequences.
Prove yourself a compassionate ally and he’ll learn to trust you and share his findings and deepest thoughts. Fail, and his emotions may work against you.
- February 26, 2019 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.8
- July 02, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- August 16, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 02, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 10, 2019 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.9
- January 28, 2020 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99