Bug fixes and refinements
One of SEGA’s zaniest platformers, Decap Attack is now available on mobile! Play free and rediscover SEGA’s bonkers head-throwing gem.
Off with his head! Then back on! Then off again! You are Chuck. D. Head, a headless hero, sent on a quest to stop the hordes of Max D. Cap taking over the world. Lob your detachable skull at barmy bad guys, traverse weird and wonderful lands and use your head to bring peace to the world – literally!
Decap Attack joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Seven islands to explore, all based on various parts of the body!
- Seven bosses, including giant toads, yetis, and cannibals!
- Throw your head like a boomerang!
- Collect potions for power-ups that include greater speed, more strength, and instant kills.
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: MFi compatible controllers
"It's well worth losing your head in Decap Attack." [4.6/5] - Abby Normal, GamePro Vol.3 Issue #10 (October 1991)
"Platform fans will love it." [Score 82%] - MegaTech #1 (Xmas 1991)
- Decap Attack a reimagining of 1990's Japanese Mega Drive game Magical Hat
- The game is a spiritual sequel to Master System classic Psycho Fox
- Decap Attack received multiple comic runs in British publication Sonic the Comic back in the '90s
- There's a level select in Decap Attack - check the SEGAZINE to see how to unlock it!
- Decap Attack was originally released in the US and Europe in 1991
- Developed by: Vic Tokai
- Director: Toshihisa Hasegawa
- Lead Composer: Fumito Tamayama
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Decap Attack, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
- October 25, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- January 14, 2020 New version 4.1.1