General bug-fixes and other improvements
Did you say 32 fully animated Kung Fu Panda stickers featuring Po & pals looking totally suh-weet!?
That. Is. Awesome!
Kung Fu Panda © 2017 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. All rights reserved.
3 WAYS TO SHARE STICKERS:
1. iMessage App Drawer — tap sticker to send as new iMessage or hold sticker to peel, re-size and post on chat bubbles
2. App on Home Screen — open app on your phone, tap sticker and select the desired messaging platform
3. Keyboard Extension — tap globe icon to toggle to keyboard, tap sticker to copy and paste in message body to send as a text or post from social media apps
How to Access Stickers in iMessage:
1. Open Messages App
2. Tap App Store icon in top left corner
3. Tap four circles icon in bottom left corner
4. Sticker Pack icon should appear in your iMessage App Drawer
5. If Stickers don’t appear, tap “Store" icon and then tap “Manage" tab to add sticker pack to iMessage Sticker Drawer
How to Access Keyboard Extension:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard…
3. Select Desired Keyboard to add to Keyboard List
4. Select added Keyboard and "Allow Full Access" — We DO NOT track personal information or see what you type as our keyboards only contain sticker assets
- July 19, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.1