Instructions on how to access your Despicable Me 3 stickers
Illumination continues the captivating world of super villains and secret agents with Gru, Lucy, their adorable daughters, and the Minions in Despicable Me 3. This sticker pack includes 24 FULLY ANIMATED and 31 FUN STATIC stickers to send to friends and family.
Make messaging creative and fun with animated stickers you can use anywhere in your iMessage chat. Customize your conversation – send, place, layer and discover the fun of all our sticker packs including the Minions Movie, The Secret Life of Pets, and Sing.
Quick tips on installing and using Stickers:
· To access iMessage apps/stickers, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
· To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner (four squares) which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
· To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
· iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
- June 15, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.1