> Revised privacy policies due to regulatory changes. While we were at it - we've made some gameplay improvements and bug fixes. Have fun!
Zedd the Zombie was merrily resting in peace in the graveyard, when all of the sudden he woke up! Now the wacky zombie is roaming around Monster World without a clue what to do with his half-life.
That’s where YOU come in - feed him, take care of him and keep your goofy zombie happy!
Zedd may be undead, but he still likes to party. Brace yourself for the funniest zombie game you’ve ever seen! Spookiness has never been so adorable!
> Take care of your very own zombie!
> Zedd the Zombie has discovered his passion for dancing - teach him some deadly moves at the zombie club!
> Feed your zombie delicious foods like squishy brains… you might want to make other food for yourself, though.
> Dress Zedd up in funny outfits.
> Even zombies like getting their hair done - turn Zedd into a zombie studmuffin; give him a new hairstyle!
> Tuck your zombie into bed - make sure he has sweet nightmares.
> Take care of your man-eating plant - He needs a lot of attention (and food).
> Play lots of fun minigames like Spook Pop, Whack a Zombie, and more!
ABOUT US Crazy Labs is a casual games brand, under which TabTale develops and publishes fun and addictive games. Crazy Labs partners with independent development studios across the globe to create engaging mobile content for audiences of all ages.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/crazylabsgames
Watch us: https://www.youtube.com/Tabtale
Visit us: https://tabtale.com/
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at [email protected]
The app is free to play but certain in-game items may require payment. The app includes:
- advertising for TabTale and some third parties that redirect users to our sites, apps or third-party sites
- social networks links to connect with others while playing
- the option to accept push notifications to inform of exciting news (e.g. updates)
- an age-gate to prevent access to some features to protect children (e.g. restrict behavioral advertising or information sharing).
- August 23, 2017 Initial release
- August 25, 2017 New version 1.0.4
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.6