Your UPRIGHT GO is worn discreetly on your upper back and provides you with immediate posture feedback.
In TRAINING mode, the GO vibrates gently when you slouch to remind you to maintain an upright posture. The vibration can be easily customized to best fit your personal lifestyle and preferences. In TRACKING mode, the GO keeps track of your daily posture habits without vibrating.
The UPRIGHT GO mobile app is where you’ll find tutorials to guide you along with daily statistics to track your progress and live monitoring of your posture status using an animated character.
The app generates a personalized training plan customized to meet your individual needs, including a set of daily training goals. Each goal represents your recommended daily training time.
In the Apple Watch app, you can view your current posture status, switch between TRAINING and TRACKING modes, and get live training feedback on the go.
The app also writes your workout data to the Health app (HealthKit) to enable integration between workouts and Upright training.
- July 09, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.6.0
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.7.0
- September 11, 2019 New version 1.7.1
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.7.2
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.9.2
- October 23, 2020 New version 1.9.3
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.9.4
- August 06, 2021 New version 1.9.8