Bug fixes and feature enhancements
AACPDM 2017 is the official mobile app for the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine (AACPDM) 71st Annual Meeting in Montreal, Canada on September 13-16, 2017.
This mobile app allows you to:
- View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
- Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
- Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
- Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
- Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
- Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
- Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Exhibitors - find exhibitors and supporters, and leave comments or ratings
We look forward to seeing you all in Montreal, Canada!
- May 02, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3