This release fixes a bug related to playing audio in Genesis 1.
Listen to the Bible while commuting to work or school, doing chores around the house, or as you drift off to sleep. You can now listen and read along with the Bible wherever you have an Internet connection. Bible Gateway’s Bible Audio App is FREE and easy to use. And for additional translations and offline access, simply upgrade to a Bible Audio Gold subscription.
• Listen to a variety of Bible translations, including the New International Version (NIV), the King James Version (KJV), the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV), and the Spanish Nueva Versión Internacional (NVI). All versions are available in both text and audio.
• Choose from multiple audio narration styles for the NIV, KJV, and NVI, including Dramatized and Voice-only.
• Follow along as you listen with text and audio synchronization.
• Navigate quickly anywhere in the Bible.
• Memorize Scripture more effectively by setting chapters or verses to repeat.
• Set a timer so that you can establish goals to spend more time in the Word of God, or so that you can fall asleep while listening.
• Speed up or slow down playback to listen to the Bible at your own pace.
Immerse yourself in the Bible with a Bible Audio Gold Subscription:
• With the Gold subscription, you can download your favorite translations to listen without data plan limits. Anytime. Anywhere.
• On top of the NIV, KJV, NIrV and NVI, add the New King James Version (NKJV) and International Children’s Bible (ICB) translations to your library and listen to any of 10 audio Bible recordings.
• Experience the Bible uninterrupted—enjoy listening to God's Word without audio or banner ads.
• Subscribe today for an introductory price of $1.99 USD per month or $19.99 USD per year.
In subscribing to the Bible Audio App for $1.99 USD per month or $19.99 USD per year, you will have offline, ad-free access to 10 different audio recordings.
Subscribing through iOS, you will be charged via your iTunes account, and confirmation of your purchase can be found there. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew each month if on the monthly plan, or each year if on the yearly plan. If you would like to cancel renewal, you will need to turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your current period.
At time of renewal, your iTunes account will be automatically charged $1.99 USD on the monthly plan or $19.99 USD on the yearly plan. To manage your subscription, visit your iTunes Account Settings after purchase to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- September 26, 2019 New version 2.0
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.1
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.2
- December 10, 2020 New version 2.3