This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother. Let us know what you think by emailing us at [email protected] or by leaving a 5-star review.
A must-have for mastering essential concepts in Immunology.
Based on the best-selling Lippincott Illustrated Reviews series, Lippincott’s Immunology Flashcards helps you review, assimilate, and integrate essentials of complex subject matter. Developed for fast content absorption, these high-yield cards support course learning and USMLE board exam preparation.
The majority of cards have these three levels of questions on them, taking you from an overview to the clinical correlation:
• Spot flash questions to test your grasp of key concepts or equations on a lecture-by lecture basis!
• Course review questions to ensure a thorough understanding of course material.
• Clinical correlation questions that associate key basic science concepts to clinical scenarios.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of flashcards and basic progress metrics.
Subscribe today and get access to:
• 190+ high-yield flashcards to increase your confidence
• Full-color annotated illustrations
• Developed by experts in the medical field
• 100+ must-know abbreviations
• Hundreds of relevant and high-yield principles
• Unlimited access to ALL categories:
• The concept of self/non-self recognition
• The innate immune system
• The adaptive immune system
• The clinical aspects of Immunity
• Real world scenarios to test your knowledge
Get access to all questions when you subscribe:
• 1 Month: one auto-renewing payment of $9.99
• 12 Months: one auto-renewing payment of $39.99
This app offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you pass your exam.
-Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
-Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at [email protected] with any questions.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
- June 16, 2019 Initial release