Updated for 2020! Brand new this year: create your own personalized itinerary for the entire festival!
The International Cherry Blossom Festival takes place on Friday, March 27th, through Sunday, April 5th, in Macon, Georgia. Learn more at CherryBlossom.com.
Each March, Macon becomes a pink, cotton-spun paradise as over 300,000 Yoshino cherry trees bloom in all their glory. For 10 days, festival-lovers are treated to one of the most extravagant displays of springtime color in the nation as they visit the town referred to by Congressional Records as the Cherry Blossom Capital of the World.
Despite its humble beginnings, the festival has become one of the Top 20 Events in the South, Top 50 Events in the U.S., and Top 100 Events in North America. The Yoshino cherry trees’ numbers keep growing as the Fickling Family Foundation continues to donate thousands of cherry trees to Macon-Bibb residents each year. Their generosity helps keep Macon’s beauty alive as well as its distinctive title as the Cherry Blossom Capital of the World secure.
This app is your OFFICIAL guide to the International Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications for instant, up-to-the-minute info about events and announcements during the festival.
- Complete schedule, times and details for the entire festival.
-Create your own personalized itinerary for the entire festival.
- Explore and learn more about all the great offerings at this year's fest.
- Maps to all of our primary venues for the fest, including info on concessions, parking, restrooms, stages and more.
- Lineups for all areas of the festival.
- A handy FAQ section to help you learn more about the fest and plan your visit.
- Snap and post pics of your adventures at the festival using custom-designed frames and fun overlays.
For more info, visit CherryBlossom.com.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.6