Added new Player Card grade
- Improved player comparison in the FA Market
- Improved Potential feature
- Improved Skill Change feature
Added Custom Package
2020 World Series Winning team player 'Clayton Kershaw'
now available with MLB Perfect Inning 2021!
▶ Upgraded Real-time Player-versus-player Mode "PvP League"
- Updated matchmaking balance and rewards!
- Go head-to-head with players from around the globe*!
(*South Korea, USA, Taiwan, Japan, Dominican Republic, Mexico, etc.)
- Use an original strategy paired with your own skills with the ball and bat to aim to for the top in PvP League!
▶ MLB Officially Licensed Game
- Updated 2021 uniforms and rosters!
- 30 home stadiums!
- Highly detailed face and body animations for all players!
- Witness in-game as top players display their special hitting and pitching stances!
- Play in the Majors right from your phone!
▶ A realistic MLB experience on your phone
- Immersive 3D graphics that pull you in!
- Multiple hitting and pitching stances to choose from!
- Compare and trade players on the FA market!
- Day/night cycle that progresses with the innings!
MLB Perfect Inning 2021 Official Facebook fan page:
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com. Officially Licensed Product of MLB Players, Inc. MLBPA trademarks, copyrighted works and other intellectual property rights are owned and/or held by MLBPA and may not be used without the written consent of MLBPA or MLB Players, Inc. Visit MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web.
Minimum Device Requirements:
Processor: 1.4 GHZ
Storage: 1.2 GB
MLB Perfect Inning 2021 requires a Wi-Fi or network connection to play.
The following permissions are requested to allow you access to the listed in-game features.
- CAMERA: Permission is required to take photos in-game.
- PHOTOS: Permission is required to upload photos in-game.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Permission is required to receive push notifications from the game.
- ID for Advertisers: It will help us to provide you a more personalized experience, relevant content, and ads.
* Optional permissions are not required to play. However, disabling them will restrict access to related features.
▶ How to Revoke Permissions
You can reset or revoke permissions using the following steps:
[Manage Privacy Permissions]
Open Settings > Privacy > Select a permissions category > Allow or deny access to specific apps
[Manage App Permissions]
Open Settings > Scroll down to the list of apps > Select app > Allow or deny access to individual permissions
**Available languages: English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文繁體, Español
**Certain items may require purchasing.
* GAMEVIL Official Website: https://www.withhive.com
* GAMEVIL Customer Support: https://m.withhive.com/customer/inquire
- April 14, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.1.7
- June 27, 2019 New version 2.1.8
- August 17, 2019 New version 2.1.9
- August 29, 2019 New version 2.2.0
- September 26, 2019 New version 2.2.2
- October 29, 2019 New version 2.2.4
- December 17, 2019 New version 2.2.5
- January 22, 2020 New version 2.2.6
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.3.3
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.3.7
- November 12, 2020 New version 2.3.9
- December 10, 2020 New version 2.4.1
- July 01, 2021 New version 2.4.6