Fixed an issue that prevents IAP purchases
Embark on a heartwarming journey! An indie game with skillful storytelling combined with audiovisual wonder.
“By this rocket, we return them to the cosmos.“
Travel across a world of ice and snow, through burned down ruins and treacherous peaks, to launch a rocket that will reach the stars!
“Once we fire the rocket, will these ghosts finally leave me?” Asked the man.
“Of course. Our goal, after all, is to return them to the cosmos” The witch replied.
Throughout the game, you will play as two survivors of an apocalyptic plague. Help them achieve the unimaginable of building a rocket, so they can return the deceased to their cosmic homeland through the ancient tradition of space burials.
An emotionally-driven and heartwarming adventure written by IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth. Explore an atmospheric world full of mysteries and rich narration.
Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land. Explore the unknown for antiques and artifacts, and find out about their past. An RPG of survivors upholding hope and faith
Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.
Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket material backed by careful research on rocket science.
Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness. Composed and recorded by indiePlay nominated composer Triodust.
* App Store Global Feature
* IMGA Global, SEA China categories nominee
* Taipei Game Show Indie Games Award for Best Narration
* Famitsu Platinum Hall of Fame
* Though the first act is completely free for you to explore. You will have to purchase and unlock the full version of the game in order to progress through the rest of the story.
**Optimized for – iPhone 6S or later, iPad Air 2 or later, the new iPad Mini 4 and iPhone SE. Requires iOS 8.0 or later**
- September 14, 2017 Initial release
- September 20, 2017 New version 1.0.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 4.1.0
- August 18, 2019 New version 4.5.1
- December 10, 2019 New version 4.6.1
- July 14, 2020 New version 4.6.3
- August 06, 2021 New version 4.6.7