- turned off unavoidable ads. Now watch ads only to receive additional bonuses;
- rebalanced difficulty of the gameplay and reduced clonning time for high-level mercenaries to perform best gameplay feelings;
- added cloud save;
- optimized game resources so loading process now takes 3 times less;
- added Japanese and Korean localization.
“9 \ 10 If you enjoy dark sci-fi themes and like a challenging RPG with some roguelike elements, then look no further than Dead Shell. ” Christine Chan, appadvice.com
Blaster-wielding mercenaries vs beasts from the labyrinth: who will win? You're commanding a die-hard assault squad. Destination: Plutonia, a settlement on a Doom-4 class planet. Shuttle cargo: a range of lethal weapons, from axes and chainsaws to blasters and BFGs. Anything might come in handy in Plutonia, the Federation's most remote colony.
Scientists, miners, guards – all sorts of civilian personnel worked there until recently. A week ago, the Center received a mayday signal from the settlement. Demonic roars and screams of terror filled the comm channel, and then it fell dead silent.
It's time to descend into the infernal abyss and show the demons who's the boss here. Fight your way through all the circles of hell to reach the very bottom. Look cosmic evil in the face and emerge victorious.
- A new dungeon every time
- Hellish bestiary
- Full range of weapons
- Elite mercenaries
- Level up your squad
- November 29, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.2.71