Bug fixes and feature enhancements
This is the official mobile app for DMANF 2018 Washington Nonprofit Conference.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View the agenda, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access venue and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to the keynote and concurrent sessions.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Earn points, badges, and prizes for being active on the app and at the event. Check the leaderboard to see how you compare to other attendees.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation. Enjoy the app and have a great show!
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release