Want to learn All about Sydney Brenner biography, his famous quotes, and to watch his documentary all in one App? This is for you.
- Visualized history and biography, for easy learning and reference
- Famous Quotes to get inspiration
- Documentary to bring you virtually back to the history
- Having everything about Sydney Brenner in one App.
Brief Introduction of Sydney Brenner:
Sydney Brenner CH FRS FMedSci (born 13 January 1927) is a South African biologist and a 2002 Nobel prize in Physiology or Medicine laureate, shared with Bob Horvitz and John Sulston. Brenner made significant contributions to work on the genetic code, and other areas of molecular biology while working in the Medical Research Council (MRC) Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge, England. He established the roundworm Caenorhabditis elegans as a model organism for the investigation of developmental biology,and founded the Molecular Sciences Institute in Berkeley, California, U.S.
- December 21, 2016 Initial release